I didn't think to get a picture of the snow, but I did use my phone to take some pictures. I e-mailed the pictures to myself and downloaded them to this computer Jeremy's work is letting us use (Jeremy had to take my (he would say our) computer to Arizona because the battery on this work computer does not last long and he needs the computer while in the talks. Tonight Iris and I went over to the Harleys to decorate their Christmas tree. They invited us over since they knew we are not putting up a tree this year. Many of you have heard me talk about Donald and Iris (and Don!). I met Don, Donald and Lauren shortly after we moved to Michigan at our gym's pool. Donald is a month younger than Iris and turned 1 on Sept 22 (any ideas on how I remember Donald's birthday?)
The picture to the left is when Lauren got the Christmas decorations out. Iris and Donald were interested to see what kind of new toys were in the box. Thankfully Iris wasn't too interested in the glass ornaments (below) and didn't mind when we quickly took them away.

Iris surprises me sometimes with how much she knows. When Lauren gave Iris an ornament (a non breakable) and asked her to put it in the tree she went right over and set it on a branch. This was the first ornament Iris put on
This silver bell she was more interested in playing with instead of setting it on the tree
I have a very cute video of Iris putting up a couple ornaments too. If you have your volume up turn it down, it is a bit loud!In the background of the video is Donald's Grandma. At one point she was soothing Iris while watching MSU Basketball and singing the MSU Fight song... Iris is being brainwashed!
Iris went to bed like a doll, after she fell asleep on her way home. We had a great time at the Harleys! Thanks for having us!
I already see a mistake... it is supposed to say Donald and Lauren (and Don)... but we talk about Donald and Iris together so much I screwed up! I need to work on spacing my paragraphs as well.
ReplyDeleteHa! You can remember Donald's birthday because it's on the 22nd. That was an easy one.
ReplyDeleteThe paragraph spacing, on the other hand, is hard to fix. I have the same problem. I have no idea why Blogger adds the extra spaces between the paragraphs when it publishes the entry. I usually preview the entry before I post and try to remove any extra spaces I see - it doesn't always work though.
Iris can be both a Spartan and Badger fan like her dad.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet Iris is.She will be all prepared for decorating your tree now...:)Yes she can be both a Badger and Spartan fan. She will be all Badger when she gets to move back home to Wisconsin...
ReplyDeleteLove you all...
Love and hugs to you
Gramma Linda