So who would have thought that Phoenix would be so chilly. I should have packed some warmer clothes for the trip. It is nice however given that it is still warmer than Michigan.
Conference today was pretty good. Definitely a lot to learn. Lots of lectures on MS US - I am not sure how valuable of a tool that it really is. Definitely beneficial in some cases but in others likely overkill.
Missing the family though - esp Iris. Not sure how my fellow Americans in the Armed Forces and their families handle it. Must be more difficult than anything else they have to deal with.
So even though Karen is the one who wanted to start this blog it seems that I am posting more than here. She is busy taking care of Iris though. I was thought about blogging as I was experiencing residency but never did.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is MS US? My guess is some sort of ultrasound? muscle something ultrasound?
ReplyDelete