So, Last week Jeremy found out he will be the team doc for St. Norbert College. This weekend the Badgers made it to the Frozen Four, so we are excited to go since it is just down the road at Ford Field in Detroit. Then the Spartans qualified for the Final Four for Men's basketball. Jeremy contemplated going but decided against it (good thing we have alot going on in the coming weeks). This coming weekend we need to get organized. The following Thurs/Sat is the Frozen Four. Then we will drive through the night on Sat, see some houses in WI on Sunday and head to Cancun Monday AM!!! Late last week, Lauren and Donald left their house prior to Iris and I leaving their house (we were waiting for Lauren's stepdaughter so Iris and I could drop her and her friend at the movies). Iris was very upset when Donald left. I didn't get the initial meltdown on video, but did get her on video after she climbed on the couch to look out the front window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Jeremy! I'm so jealous you guys are going to the Frozen Four...and Cancun.
ReplyDelete