Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy Week

This week my hrs at MSU were cut, so I've had more time to spend with Iris. Last weekend we visited Jeremy at the Breslin Center where we got to see the mens bball locker room (MSU plays bball here). Iris and I have been swimming about 4 or 5 times this past week. We hadn't been in awhile and clearly need to get back in a rhythm. Iris has no fear of the water and has no problem stepping off the stairs and going under. My goal is to get her semi water safe ASAP (I saw semi because I dont believe a 1 or 2 year old can truely be safe).

I went to spinning class this AM with Jeremy, as I am "training" for the GB Tri June 6th!!!

All for now!
Karen
(Jeremy is at the Breslin again, where this weekend it is the high school boys state basketball tourney (last weekend it was girls).

No comments:

Post a Comment