Jeremy and I went to Mexico for 5 nights, leaving GB on the 12th. It was a nice time, we were pretty far south of Cancun, almost to Talum. Stayed at the Grand Sirenis. There was a bunch of rain, but we still had a good time. I flew back to GB on Sat and Jeremy traveled to the Hilton in Cancun for a SM conference, Sat-Wed. Iris and I picked him up at the LAN airport Wed night.
Iris had fun with her grandparents. She spent most of her time with Tom and Linda (Jeremy's parents). Heatley had fun with his grandparents as well. He spent most of his time with John and Sue (Karen's parents).
As you may or may not know, we have been spending alot of time looking for home to buy. We are 99% sure we are going to build, and are 99% sure it will be off on East Mason street on the twin pines courts (I think it is west twin pines ct but mapquest has it labeled as East Twin Pines).
Jeremy's fellowship keeps him busy as usual, but this spring will be less busy than fall and winter. Right now he is at the MSU Spring football game. Iris is playing in her crib prior to naptime (she spends a long time playing before falling asleep these days).
I really need to get myself in shape for the GB Triathlon beginning of June--- I'm completing it no matter what, and it would be nice if I was actually in shape for it...
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment